WHAT ARE DISC PERSONALITY STYLES?The DISC Model of Human Behaviour, ( DISC Personality styles ) will allow you to unlock the mystery behind developing good people skills and creating better relationships. DISC is a simple tool to help you understand yourself and others and to also learn how to communicate more effectively with others. Through a simple personality test, you will identify your DISC personality style and you will learn how to communicate to obtain better results and improve all of your relationships. People are motivated by four intrinsic drives that direct behavioural patterns. There are descriptive characteristics for behavioural tendencies which are represented by four letters of the personality styles: D, I, S and C. Thus the concept of “DISC” was introduced: DOMINANCE, INFLUENCE, STEADINESS and CONSCIENTIOUSNESS.
DISC allows you to obtain better results and improve all of your relationships.
Professional Benefits of DISC Personality Styles
- Boost team performance
- Gain insights for hiring and HR
- Reduce stress (stress management)
- Identify strengths
- Get better results with people
- Unlock your leadership potential
- Improve team building
- Improve communication
- Gain access to online tools for individuals and teams
- Be more productive
- Become a better manager through understanding
- Learn to “read people” better
- Get career direction and alignment
Personal Benefits of DISC Personality Styles
- Learn how you come across to others
- Improve relationships through understanding
- Quickly identify personality traits in others
- Success with relationships
- Develop amazing people skills
- Obtain strategies on minimizing conflict
- Identify positive traits of ANY person
- Reduce the time required to get to know any person
- Learn how to encourage and connect with others
- Gain access to fun and interactive resources to learn about personality styles
- Personal development
- Be more motivated
What are your chances of connecting well with another person? On average, two people have about a 40% chance of experiencing a good personality match based on how their personality styles naturally fit together. That means that, most of the time, two people are likely to have a built-in challenge in relating well with each other – UNLESS they understand each other’s personality styles. Personal and business success hinge on effective communication with others.
Why GUESS and take your chances in relationships when you can KNOW your personality style and the personality style of those around you? Our personality assessment and report reveals your personality style and helps to guide you connect with others in a much better way.
DISC Personality Style Profile Assessments take the guesswork out of interacting with others!
- DISC Model Overview
- Summary of your personality
- Words that describe you
- Your Strengths
- How to be your best (keys to excellence)
- Environment & Team Dynamics
- Your Personality Graphs
- Introduction to your style using “DISC” terms
- Your Communication style
- Priorities & Decision-making style
- Suggestions for working with you
- Communication and presentation tips
- Leadership Insights (4 pages)
- What to emphasize with others (each style)
- Your basic style behavior / preferences
- Insights for boost professional growth
- Insights for long-term success
You can select from a wide range of personality profiles to help you better understand yourself and others and be your best self. You will learn how to better communicate with others to obtain better results and better relationships.
Using a research-validated learning model, each solution provides in-depth information including tips, strategies, and action plans to help learners become more effective in the workplace.
DISC PERSONALITY TYPES TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS
You can also reserve a DISC training and workshop for your team and change your workplace environment.
By answering a series of online questions your will obtain your personalized personality assessment report (your personality blend). It describes your personality traits using clear language, and you will find tips on how to apply your understanding in your relationships (information varies according to the type of report you select).
Our workshops make people grow.
Our workshops are interactive and energizing. A perfect combination of theory and Team Building activities that allow participants to easily understand and apply their learnings in their everyday life and at work.
After receiving their personality assessment, participants will learn to recognize other personality types and how to better work and relate to others.
Reserve a DISC training or workshop for your team today!
WHY USE DISC?
- To have simple tools to help you understand human behaviour.
- To build productive teams
- To improve motivation
- To optimize team work
- To reduce stress
- To appreciate the differences between the members of a team
- To get to know one another
- To improve communication
- For optimal employee recognition
- To improve leadership skills
- To solidify your sales force
- To increase the quality of your customer service
- To facilitate change management
- For conflict resolution
- To optimize recruitment and promotions
- To increase employee dedication to the companies’ growth and success
- To create a positive energy with the team and company
- To identify the strengths of each member in your team (to build committees, working groups…)
DISC will unlock the mystery behind developing good people skills and creating better relationships and better teams.