Description(22 pages report, available in English)
Designed to help learners curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive, ultimately improving workplace results and relationships.
- DISC Model Overview
- Summary of your DISC style in conflict
- Overview of the DISC map in conflict and how each style approach conflict differently
- Destructive responses
- Understanding your behaviors in conflict
- Recognizing automatic thoughts
- Changing your response-Choosing productive responses
EXCITING FOLLOW-UP TOOLS ARE AVAILABLE
The Team View: This report for is for your team. The Team view report is a great way to see a group at-a-glance view. This is an amazing team building tool that will reveal the dynamics of your team in a whole new way.
The Comparison Reports: Exciting follow-up reports that can be created for any two participants. Shows their similarities and differences on six behavioral continua. Great for on-boarding, new work groups, conflict management, and more!
The Group Culture Report: Helps you determine the group’s DISC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking.