Description(27 pages report, available in French and in English)
Teaches managers how to bring out the best in each employee. They learn how to read employee styles and adapt their own styles to manage more effectively.
- DISC Model Overview
- Summary of your DISC style
- Your DISC map
- Your DISC priorities and how they shape your management experience
- Your management preferences
- Your directing & delegating style
- How to direct and delegate with each style
- Motivation and the environment that you create
- Motivational needs of each style
- Your approach to developing others
- How your manager sees you
- Working with different managers
EXCITING FOLLOW-UP TOOLS ARE AVAILABLE
The Team View: This report for is for your team. The Team view report is a great way to see a group at-a-glance view. This is an amazing team building tool that will reveal the dynamics of your team in a whole new way.
The Comparison Reports: Exciting follow-up reports that can be created for any two participants. Shows their similarities and differences on six behavioral continua. Great for on-boarding, new work groups, conflict management, and more!
The Group Culture Report: Helps you determine the group’s DISC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking.