Description(20 pages report, available in French and in English)
Can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to build more effective relationships, and improve the quality of the workplace.
- DISC Model Overview
- Summary of your DISC style
- Your DISC map
- Your DISC priorities and how they shape your workplace experience
- Your Motivators and stressors
- Overview of the other DISC styles and how you react to each of the other styles
- Motivation for the behaviours of all styles
- Strategies to increase your effectiveness with all of the styles
- Key personalized strategies to increase your effectiveness
EXCITING FOLLOW-UP TOOLS ARE AVAILABLE
The Team View: This report for is for your team. The Team view report is a great way to see a group at-a-glance view. This is an amazing team building tool that will reveal the dynamics of your team in a whole new way.
The Comparison Reports: Exciting follow-up reports that can be created for any two participants. Shows their similarities and differences on six behavioral continua. Great for on-boarding, new work groups, conflict management, and more!
The Group Culture Report: Helps you determine the group’s DISC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking.