DiSC Productive Conflict provides learners with techniques to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focusing on conflict resolution with a step-by-step process for resolving conflict, DiSC Productive Conflict zooms in to explain our personal responses in conflict. It helps participants curb destructive thoughts and behaviors so that conflict can become more productive, ultimately improving workplace results and relationships.
- Develop a broad conceptual understanding of conflict and the guiding principles of Productive Conflict
- Develop a deep understanding of your own DiSC style in conflict
- Learn about the other DiSC styles in conflict
- Learn how automatic thoughts influence destructive behaviors
- Appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects the people around them
- Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Identify and understand destructive conflict behaviors that you use
- Recognize automatic thoughts that you typically have during conflict
- Practice catching and reframing automatic thoughts
- Learn a way to continue evaluating and improving conflict experiences
- Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
The Team Building Agency offers workshops based on your needs and that are tailored for your team! Do not hesitate to share with us what you would like to accomplish as a team.
CONTACT US NOW TO OPTIMIZE YOUR TEAM’S POTENTIAL!